Window Energy Rating (WER) labels & Door Energy Rating (DER) labels
When building regulations changed to require all new windows and glass doors to be marked with an energy efficiency rating, we were ahead of the game in designing and manufacturing custom energy rating labels.
- A fast turnaround for both glass and permanent frame labels.
- Labels that are manufactured from materials that are fully compliant, including a strong adhesive backing that doesn’t leave a residue on the glass if removed.
We can manufacture labels of any shape, size or specification. We’re already supplying the retail, distribution, manufacturing and education industries with labels such as:
- Barcode labels
- Labels for Epson TML-60 and TML-90 printers – held in stock
- Pricing gun labels – various sizes; plain or bespoke printed
- Food and drink labels – such as sandwich labels and bottled drink labels
- Pallet labels – made from an industrial, hard-wearing material
- Die cut labels
- Promotional labels
- School stickers and labels for education.
- Pat test labels
We can print up to 6 different colours onto a range of materials including:
Labels can be produced:
- on sheets
- on rolls
- s a sprocket fed continuous form
- boxed as singles.
Small quantities of labels?
It’s not always easy to find printers willing to produce small quantities of labels. But here at Digital 2000, we’re perfectly set up to do this because we can produce labels easily in-house. So if you need a short run of labels quickly, ask about our label bureau service.
Something more bespoke?
We pride ourselves on being flexible and like to go the extra mile to meet our customers’ needs. So if you need a more bespoke label printing – on an unusual material for example, or with a non-standard adhesive – ask us. As specialists, we’ll be able to advise you on what’s possible and create a label that’s just right for you.
And thanks to our exceptional service, you’ll be allocated your own account manager to answer your queries and ensure things run smoothly.
Contact us now to discuss your project